Nutrient status testing can help you relieve gastrointestinal issues, understand the role that your genetics plays in your ideal diet, purchase dietary supplements that support your body's needs, correct any present hormonal imbalances, and restore your everyday health!
Nutrient Status Testing
Measure your genetic risk factor for diseases such as Alzheimers and Cardiovascular Diseases. Learn how to decrease your risk factor of these diseases through proper lifestyle and nutritional strategies.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
2. Discuss with your Dietitian Coach your current symptoms and nutritional goals you hope to achieve.
3. Your Dietitian Coach will order the necessary testing and help you navigate a draw site near you. If insurance coverage is applicable, your insurance will be billed and you will pay the remainder of the bill (avg. out-of-pocket cost: $100)
4. Once you receive the testing kit, you will schedule an appointment at a local draw site (for blood tests) or complete the testing in the privacy of your own home (if a salivary test).
5. The local draw site will ship your test kit to be analyzed. If you completed the test at home (salivary), you will ship the kit directly to the lab.
6. Your Dietitian Coach will receive your testing results in 1-2 weeks
7. Schedule a Nutrient Testing Consultation to discuss your results and receive your custom diet modifications and supplement recommendations based on your testing results
Our Most Popular
ALLERGIX IGG FOOD ANTIBODIES
CELIAC AND GLUTEN SENSITIVITY
COMPREHENSIVE DIGESTIVE STOOL ANALYSIS
CORTISOL AWAKENING RESPONSE
INTESTINAL PERMIABILITY ASSESSMENT
MALE HORMONAL HEALTH
OPTIMAL NUTRITIONAL EVAL
SMALL INTESTINAL BACTERIAL OVERGROWTH (SIBO)